We are a small consultancy company passionate about science and innovation.
We strongly believe in the power of R&D as a driver for societal change, and we are dedicated to facilitating innovative ideas becoming a reality.
Our main focus is turning your ideas into funded projects.
We enjoy working with creative, highly skilled professionals, in a multinational environment. We put all our effort, knowledge, and expertise into every single project to ensure a successful outcome for your company.
In the highly competitive environment of obtaining soft funding, we offer you a flexible service supporting you throughout the whole process for achieving the desired funds.
Ana & Martin (Co-founders)
Meet the team
Ana G. López
- M.Sc. in Mathematics & M.Sc. in Statistics (University of Valladolid, Spain).
- Postgraduate education on marketing and communication (UOC, Spain).
Experienced in funding programmes, public health research, clinical development, medical affairs, and strategic communication.
Main professional interests: R&D, scientific communication, medical industry.
Martin A. Lindberg
- M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering (DTU, Denmark).
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (CBS, Denmark)
Experienced in funding programmes, engineering, green energy conversion, tender processes, contract managing, and finance.
Main professional interests: investments, technical innovation, and process optimisation.
- B.S. in Economics (University of Alcalá, Spain).
- M.Sc. in Economics (University of Connecticut, USA).
- Executive education exportation and inversion (ICEX-CECO, Spain).
Experienced in business internationalisation, market research, economic impact analysis, and statistical consulting.
Main professional interests: business internationalisation, economic impact analysis, and travelling guiding.
- B.A. in Media (King Alfreds College, Winchester, UK).
Experienced in management, teaching, business English, media, proof-reading, editing and translations.
Main professional interests: writing, mentoring, mass media, environmentalism and funding projects.
María Nova López
- B.A. in Cinema and Video production (ESCAC University of Barcelona, Spain).
Experienced in films for cinema, tv, and corporate presentations and communication for social networks.
Main professional interests: Film production, Direction of Photography and Social Impact.