We are specialised in the following programmes:
EUROSTARS is the largest international funding programme for SMEs wishing to collaborate on R&D projects for creating innovative products, processes or services for commercialisation.
- It is primarily a programme for R&D-performing SMEs. This does not exclude the participation of universities or research organisations in a project, but the main project partner must be a R&D-performing SME.
- At least 50% of your total project budget (excluding subcontracting) must come from the SME. If there is more than one R&D-performing SME in the consortium, their combined budgets must equal at least 50% of the total project budget.
- No single organisation or participants from a single country can be responsible for more than 75% of the total budget.
- In general, each country funds up to €0.5M, but there are some exceptions as national funding rules apply.
The EIC Accelerator supports close-to-market activities with the aim to give a strong boost to breakthrough innovations with a market-creating potential. The target is highly innovative SMEs with a clear commercial ambition and a potential for high growth and internationalisation.
The programme offers to small and medium-sized companies:
- Business innovation grants for innovation development & demonstration purposes.
- The grant is in the indicative range of €0.5M- €2.5M (covering up to 70% of total cost of the project).
- Equity of up to €15M per company.
- Free-of-charge business coaching (optional) in order to support and enhance the firm’s innovation capacity and help align the project to strategic business needs.
- Access to a wide range of other business acceleration services and facilitated access to risk finance. The aim is to facilitate the commercial exploitation of the innovation.
National funding programmes
There are several national funding programmes administrated by the national funding organisations. We are specialised in a few of them, contact us for detailed information.